1.We as a group do try to follow all of Deviant Arts policies, though admittedly this group does have some "adult-natured" art works with in our folders we still try to keep with in the restrictions set on us by D.A (if anyone feels we are violating these policies please bring said offense up to the management of this group) if you go to the Help and FAQ and ask for policies.
2. We mostly accept drawn artwork Cartoons, Comics, Manga for all genres.
A.Photography can be included in the Cos/Monster Player folders, fancy food feast, and real body part beauty folders, and a few others, yet make sure it relates to the topic of said folder.
B. The only story folder so far is the is the Transformation stories and sequences folder so please put any story that has to do with transformation in that folder.
C. We will accept some 3d images.
3. We do not accept Kisekae Made Pieces, or characters created using templates.
4.Animation works will be allowed in some folders (mostly ones with animation in title).
5. No Age Regression or ABDL artwork may be overly seductive (sexual) in nature ever. For all reasons we are to keep the Diaper Fanart, Anthro Babies, Young and Elderly, and Age Regression genres free of over large, none realistic sized diapers, and leave diaper messing out due to Deviant-art rule and crack down on FAQ165. No ABDL or Age Regression artwork may contain poop and or wetting stains. The Age Regression genre is to remain for regression to the young age of a child or younger only.
6. We do not accept art works of children especially infants and toddlers in sexual or harmful situations (if you wouldn't want to see your own child in such a situation don't post it).
7. In regards to the some of the transgender folders here we only accept artwork of guy getting turned into a girl or visa versa like the folder says. We will not accept guys and girls putting on body suits shaped like there opposing sex, that do not come off. We do not consider those to be a TG, GenderBender, transformation.
8. Tentacle related artworks that are sexual in nature must be labeled mature. Tame and none seductive (sexual) Tentacle artwork does not need a mature label they may be lightly suggestive only. The tentacle obsession folder though is not where you post age regression or other transformation stuff even if the transformation was induced by a tentacle said transformations still go into the transformation folders.
9. The Multi-Fantasy folder is for works that could fit in 2 or more folders.
10. Please try to submit content to the right folder as that does go a long way towards your submission getting in.
11. No advertising, soliciting, or begging for financial aid. In addition no policing the group. (Ex: Fussing about an art thief.) Please do not ask for “Art Requests” or “Commissions” in the groups comment area those should be reserved for the artists themselves.
a. Pictures with blatant (across half the picture) ads for other sites aren't allowed here. A small print list of other places to find image though is doable. A small logo for another site that doesn't block the picture is also okay.
b. We do respect the policies of DA and that people feel they do need to censor some content, yet we are not looking to show works that have bars on spots. This is not to be taken as a stand for or against such policies though.
12 Feel free to note me about things that you think should be in the group, I do want to make this into a group that members want to see. Please realize though that most artwork submissions are on a vote system to keep out spam and incorrect content. As such all Administrators from the Founder to all Co Founders and Contributetors are human. Note that we all take time off and your submission might take time to be viewed. A submission that expires with no votes (or not enough votes) is to be considered a submission that was questionable to staff and therefor is to be considered no different then getting a no vote.
13. Treat your fellow members with respect, and be respectful to them. In addition do not judge, belittle, or talk about genres your not interested in, thanks for keeping the peace. No pointing out spelling and grammar errors on the groups front page and blogs/Journals, note the founder in private if you find any mistakes. Do not post negativity in the groups Blogs/Journals and strive to not derail the subjects written in the groups Blogs/Journals. Also do not post of Journals that contain drama within the group.